Although there’s only 2 seasons in Indonesia, I always excited for spring season, one of the reason is the fashion, brands selling colourful or playful clothes. One of my favourite brand (50% of my closet is from them), Uniqlo is collaborating with Marimekko, when I was studying in Beijing there’s a Marimekko shop I always ogling. Thanks to Uniqlo I can own some Marimekko products with more affordable price, of course.
Wearing this literally makes me happy and calm at the same time. It inspire me to do a makeup look that goes with this dress.
- Benefit Porefessional
- Estee Lauder double wear foundation 1W2 Sand
- MAC Pro long wear conealer NC25
- RCMA no color powder
- MAC Harmony blush as contour
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC x Robert Lee Morris in Rhubarb
- Cover FX Custom Enhancher Drops in Halo (very light application)
- Anastasia Beverlyhills Brow Wiz in dark brown
- Urban Decay eye primer potion in Eden
- Colourpop Yes, Please! eyeshadow palette
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Pyro
- Em Cosmetics Brush Tip Eyeliner
- I skipped mascara
- Dose of Colors matte liquid lip in Bare With Me
Wearing bright colors does lift up my mood through out the day I’ll be wearing them more often 💖
Have a nice day, smell the roses!